Before learning how to teach Aromatherapy classes and workshops, students must first complete the Stillpoint Studies 250-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program. Students with equivalent training in the uses of essential oils, blending, application and chemistry may attend on a case by case basis.
Before your enrollment is finalized, you must complete a brief pre-requisite phone interview with the instructors. We’ll email you to schedule this quick chat when we receive payment.
June 15th – June 18th, 2017
June 21st – 24th, 2018
What is the Aromatherapy Teacher Training?
Become a qualified Aromatherapy instructor. Inspire others to embrace the healing power of essential oils.
Stillpoint Studies 5-day Teacher Training Program is a 40-hour program designed to assist you in becoming an effective and dynamic aromatherapy instructor. Certified Clinical Aromatherapists and Master Educators Joy Musacchio and Cynthia Brownley share knowledge from their combined 28 years of teaching. Students are empowered to immediately begin teaching workshops following their own curriculums or the curriculum provided as part of this training. Aromatherapy Teacher Training classes take place in beautiful Sedona, Arizona, in a nurturing setting that fosters growth and learning.
Students finish this program with confidence to teach a successful 2-day Aromatherapy workshop. With this solid foundation, graduates may modify the provided curriculum to offer presentations, seminars and further Aromatherapy workshops.
Who is the Aromatherapy Teacher Training for?
Do you love sharing your knowledge and helping others? Our Aromatherapy Teacher Training program was designed to fill a need for qualified, passionate teachers in the Aromatherapy community. The program is not only for those who wish to teach Aromatherapy courses. We welcome anyone who is open to teaching clients, patients or even loved ones about essential oils and their therapeutic qualities.
Are you interested in pursuing a career as an Aromatherapy instructor? We’re happy to share our methods and experience to cultivate a growing community of trained Aromatherapists who can teach and share a balanced approach to the use of essential oils. Join us in this exciting journey to becoming a true teacher and leader in the Aromatherapy world. Expand your career and knowledge of the wonderful world of essential oils.
Why study with Cynthia and Joy?
You’d be hard pressed to find an aromatherapy school with a teaching duo that has the expertise of Joy Musacchio and Cynthia Brownley. Cynthia and Joy have been teaching together for over 28 years, and bring their combined knowledge of education, energetics and essential oils to every class they teach.
Both Joy and Cynthia have a Master’s Degree in education. While teaching elementary school, they worked extensively with Columbia University as “turn key” instructors to train the teachers in their district in language arts education. They have not only an in-depth, professional understanding of the education field, but 23 years of experience with essential oils and Aromatherapy. The result is an unprecedented qualification to teach Aromatherapy instruction.
What Does the Aromatherapy Teaching Training Program Consist of?
During an intensive 5-day course, you will learn:
- How to foster a learning environment for your students that will allow growth and individuality
- How to build community in your classroom to encourage synergistic classroom experiences for your students
- How to design meaningful and creative hands-on experiences for your class
- How to tailor your lesson plans for different levels of learners
- How to design a variety of lesson plans with objectives and outcomes
- How to recognize different learning styles and behaviors
- The importance of recognizing your students gift orders and their effect on learning
- Teaching approaches based on Steiner’s Waldorf Education and Anthroposophy
- How to foster the connection to the plants and trees for your students
- How to develop curriculum and the importance of research
- Techniques to maneuver through “unexpected obstacles”
- How to market your class and track expense vs income
- How to follow your own road, be an aromatherapy pioneer, and fly free!
Your deposit will be refunded or can be transferred to a future date if we cancel the class. Your deposit can be transferred to future date if you cancel up to 10 days BEFORE the course. Within 10 days of the course start date, deposits cannot be transferred or refunded.
Course Materials Included With Tuition
- Exclusive curriculum. Students receive the rights to Stillpoint Studies’ 19-hour Therapeutic and Medicinal Uses of Essential Oil curriculum to use for your weekend workshops along with an easy to follow lesson plan which include detailed teaching outline with what to teach, when to teach it and how to teach it.
- Activities and methods that work. We leave students with guidelines for suggested activities for future classes and workshops.
- Teaching materials. Receive a teacher’s manual, student manual, hard copy as well as digital copy of the 19-hour workshop
- Aromatherapy-specific lesson plans. Go home with the “How, What, Where, When, and Why” specifics of teaching aromatherapy
- Key resources. Walk away with resources for research and keeping current with the developments in aromatherapy
- Discounts on essential oils and blending materials. Graduates receive substantial discounts on essential oils from Stillpoint Aromatics
- Ongoing support. You aren’t left on your own. Receive ongoing support from Cynthia and Joy to help you with challenges that you will meet in the classroom along the journey.
- Hands-on experience. Blend and learn with access to over 225 essential oils during your training while you create your own custom curriculum.
Cynthia Brownley MS, LMT, CCA
Joy Musacchio MA, LMT, CCA
70 Dry Creek Road
Sedona, AZ 86336
Payment plans available
$200 (non-refundable, applied toward tuition)